Need to get a personal look at the Derby hats? Well, now’s your chance! All 14 hats are on display at Mall St. Matthews.
Win a celebrity Derby hat for 2010!
Louisville’s First Lady, local TV news anchors and world class hat designers have donated their favorite Kentucky Derby hats to the WHAS Crusade for Children.
You can be in the winner’s circle by purchasing raffle tickets for one, two or all the hats! Purchase as many raffle tickets as you wish by clicking on the photos of the hats below and following the step-by-step instructions. You may get the perfect hat for your 2010 Derby outfit.
Stop back by, we’ll be adding MORE HATS in the weeks to come!
Here are the details
- Raffle tickets are $5 per chance
- Drawing will be held Tuesday, April 13, 2010 during WHAS11 News at Noon
- Proceeds benefit the WHAS Crusade for Children
- Official rules listed below
Christine A. Moore “His and Hers”
Christine A. Moore
- $5.00 per chance
- License #1118
- Must be at least 18-years-old to win
- Winner need not be present
- Drawing will be held Tuesday, April 13, 2010 during WHAS11 News at Noon at WHAS-TV located at 6th & Chestnut Streets in Louisville, Kentucky
- Winner will be solely responsible for all state, local and federal taxes related to winning this prize
- After prize is delivered, WHAS Crusade for Children, Inc. will remit to the IRS and Kentucky Revenue Cabinet IRS Form W2G stating winner’s tax liability
- Employees of the WHAS Crusade for Children, Inc. are not eligible to win
- Odds of winning will be determined by total number of entries
- No cash option
- All Proceeds benefit the WHAS Crusade for Children