Kentucky Cutlery Assoc. 2010 Knife Show April 24-25, 2010
Paraquet Springs Conference Center
395 Paraquet Springs Drive
FREE ADMISSION with donation to the Crusade for Children
Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday, 9:00am to 3:00pm
For exhibitor information and other details, contact:
Jerry Bodner at (502) 968-5946 or (502) 552-1103
Gary Reasor at (502) 471-9834
JCPS Special Needs East Golf Scramble April 24, 2010
Jefferson County Public Schools Special Needs East Bus Compound is hosting a golf scramble to benefit the WHAS Crusade for Children on Saturday, April 24, 2010 at Iroquois Golf Course.
Here are the details:
1st annual New Albany Firefighters’ Pancake Breakfast May 8
It’s the First Annual New Albany Firefighters’ Crusade for Children Pancake Breakfast on Saturday, May 8 at 8:00am.
Richard Duggins says, “I hope everyone can drop by for some Hotcakes and support the Crusade for Children. Tickets are $5.00 for all the pancakes you can eat. That’s not a bad deal!!”.
New Albany Firefighters’ Crusade for Children Pancake Breakfast
When: Saturday, May 8 at 8:00am – 11:00am
Where: Applebees in New Albany at Grantline Rd. & McDonald Ln.
There’s more on this Facebook link, just click here.
Rogers Group WHAS Crusade for Children Golf Scramble May 8
• Saturday, May 8th at Maplehurst Country Club.
• $300 per 4-person team. $500 total with hole sponsorship included.
• Food and beverage supplied.
• Many prizes, including the grand prize of a full set of Titleist clubs and bag.
• 2 flights: 8am and 2pm. Early registration will receive flight preference.
• Please contact Lt. Ty Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Firefighters Ball May 14, 2010
Anderson County Fire Golf Scramble May 15, 2010
Boone Township VFD Crusade Golf Scramble May 17, 2010
Boone Township Volunteer Fire Department is hosting a Crusade for Children golf Scramble on May, 17 at Chariot Run Golf Course in Laconia, Indiana.
2010 Frogtown Hop 5K May 22, 2010
• Saturday, May 22nd at 9am.
• $20 early registration fee ($25 late registration, day of race).
• If late registration, please arrive by 7:45am.
• Visit active.com and search “Highview Fire Frogtown Hop” to register.
• Or, contact Lt. Ty Carver at email@example.com for details.
• Address: 7308 Fegenbush Ln., Louisville, KY 40228.
• All pre-registered entries are guaranteer tshirts.
• Late registrants will receive while supplies last.
• Trophies for winning times for many age divisions.
• All proceeds to the WHAS Crusade for Children.
Louisville Chorus Concert May 22, 2010
The Louisville Chorus presents a “Hope for the Children” concert benefitting the WHAS Crusade for Children on May 22, 2010.
Here are the details:
Hope for the Children
Annual Charity Benefit Show
This year for the Crusade for Children
Music for Children and the whole family
Prizes for the children
Joined by the Beargrass Christian Church Choir
Saturday, May 22, 2010, 3 PM
Beargrass Christian Church
4100 Shelbyville Road @ Browns Lane
Louisville, KY 40207
Ticket prices are: Student $6 Senior $15 General $18
For more information, contact Therese Davis, Louisville Chorus Executive Director by e-mailing her at LouisvilleChorus@LouisvilleChorus.org or visit their Web site: www.LouisvilleChorus.org
The Louisville Chorus is the longest-thriving most frequently performing
professional choral arts agency in Kentuckiana and neighboring states—and also exceeds the longevity of the opera, ballet, and theatre in the area. They offer the widest variety of repertoire.
Abbey Road on the River May 27-31
Wax Fire Department Crusade Festival May 28-29
Wax Fire Department Crusade Festival
Contact: Curt Hardy (270) 287-2562
12th Annual Cruisin’ for the Crusade June 5, 2010